Last revised June 2023
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Information You Provide to Us.
- Types of personal information we collect when you provide it to us include:
Information Collected Through Google Analytics.
Information Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies.
No Information From Children Under Age 16.
This Site is not designed for use by children. If you are less than 16 years of age, please do not attempt to use this site, register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child less than 16 years of age, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child less than 16 years of age, please contact us.
3. HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
To Provide Products, Services, and Information. We collect information from you so that we can provide information to you that you request from us. We may send you information about our products and services, and new offerings. We may provide information to our affiliated companies, manufacturer representatives, distributors and other third party service providers that help us process orders, fulfill and deliver products and services that you purchase from us, alert you to other products that may interest you and to service the products that you purchase.
We may use third parties to help host our Site, send out email updates about the Site, provide marketing and advertising services for us, remove repetitive information from our user lists, and process payments. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service. Legal Proceedings. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals outside of Ed Reed Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CHOICES
At any time, you have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have given us to process your personal information. If you have questions about personal information we have about you, need to modify or access your information, or want to withdraw your consent for us to process your personal information, you can contact us.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
6. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect it assets, and enforce its agreements. We store information you provide about yourself in order to provide you with the information or services you request.
8. QUESTIONS AND HOW TO CONTACT US
P.O. Box 1611
Bellaire, TX 77402